Renewal Notification Policy
You'll never miss an issue when you participate in our Renewal Notification Service. Many of our magazine titles offer this convenient service. During checkout, the magazines available for Renewal Notification will be selected to participate. If you would like to decline participation, all you have to do is unselect the corresponding Renewal Notification box.
Benefits of Renewal Notification
- Your magazine subscription is never interrupted with gaps or missed issues!
- You don't need to remember when it's time to renew � we will e-mail you an announcement when it's time to charge your account!
- You can cancel or opt-out of this service at any time!
- Low prices and zero hassle, guaranteed.
How Renewal Notification Works
- During checkout, you will have the opportunity to opt in or out of the Renewal Notification Service for the magazines which offer this service.
- If you choose to participate, MyMagazineSubs.com will e-mail you an announcement 2 months before your subscription ends to let you know that your subscription is about to expire. The e-mail will include the title to be renewed, the price, number of issues, along with a link to log into your account to complete your renewal.
- If the information in the announcement e-mail is correct, do nothing! No response is necessary if you would like to participate in the Auto-Renewal Service.
- A confirmation e-mail is sent to you after the renewal has been processed.
Even while participating in the Renewal Notification Service, you have the ability to cancel your subscription at any time to receive a 100% refund on all undelivered issues.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-505-5252 for more information.